What’s In A Name – 2015 by The Worm Hole will be fun. I love the categories chosen for this challenge:
– A word including ‘ing’ in it (The Time Of Singing, Dancing To The Flute, Lex Trent Fighting With Fire) My examples are verbs but you can of course use other words.
– A colour (The Red Queen, White Truffles In Winter, On Gold Mountain)
– A familial relation (Daughter Of Smoke And Bone, Dombey And Son, My Cousin Rachel) By all means include in-laws, step, and halves.
– A body of water (The River Of No Return, Black Lake, Beside The Sea)
– A city (Barcelona Shadows, Shanghai Girls, Under The Tripoli Sky)
– An animal (Black Swan Rising, The Leopard Unleashed, The Horse And His Boy)
Now for the fun to begin…
1. A Thousand Mornings by Mary Oliver
5. The London Deception by Addison Fox