There’s a meme going around and Camy over at Camy’s Loft tagged her readers. 🙂
Let’s see – six weird things about me:
1. I have voices in my head and movies play all day long in my mind. Don’t panic – I’m a writer. This is a normal thing for us.
2. When I’m typing away on my novel, if I try and say the word sentence – I say sandwich instead. Happens every time. I have no idea why, but it cracks my kids up.
3. I sometimes sit on a giant ball at my desk. Very ergo. you know.
4. I was still cracking jokes and laughing at 9.5 centimeters dilated with my last baby.
5. There are some things I LOVE with passion, but rarely do: play my guitar, dance, write, take photos, play with my kids, jet ski. I don’t know why I choose to waste time doing nothing in particular instead. I think I’m choosing to watch life more than I choose to live it. Something to think about.
6. I’ve always wanted to know how to take apart a car engine and put it back together again.
Now it’s your turn: TAG! If you do the 6 weird things, come back and leave a comment so I can read them. 🙂