February has been a weird month. I’m not really sorry to see it go because March means SPRING. Bring on the warm weather. So how did I do? Let’s see…
1. Get up!
I need to get up at 5 and get ready for the day immediately.
I’ve already been doing this the past few days and it sure makes a difference!
2. Rev Up!
Nothing sets the tone and pace for my day like time with Jesus, setting up my task list, and sitting down to home educate first thing.
3. Start up!
My guitar has been sadly neglected. After the concert the other night, I have been re-inspired to pick up my baby and learn!
* What is your overall reaction to this month? February was a push through it month.
* Did you tackle the three goals you had listed in the beginning of the month? Most days I hit goal 1, some days I hit goal 2, and no days I hit goal 3. Impressive I know.
* What would you have done differently? Honestly, I did pretty good considering how the month went.
* What are your three goals for March? I’m going to keep the same three goals, and I will rock them this month. Oh yeah. I am mot. i. vated.
* How do you plan to tackle them? I can be a little stubborn (stop snickering those who know me), and plan to use that stubbornness to conquer these goals. They are important to me, and I want them to become habit.
* Have you suggested joining 3 in 30 to someone? Erm, no. I didn’t think of it, but I will talk it up for next month.
If you want to join, click the button at the top. If you don’t make it there in time, you could still choose a couple of goals to work on this month. Either way, let me know in the comments so we can check in on each other.