1. Drink plenty of soda, skip the water. This will dehydrate you leading to dry, brittle hair and flaky skin.
2. Eat junk food, especially sugary snacks, and lots of it. Junk food helps your skin break out, and can cause a hangover feeling in the mornings. It can also make you bloated.
3. Stay up real late, and head to bed at varying times. Wait until you can’t keep your eyes open any longer. Puffy, swollen eyes with dark circles accentuating them is the result of this tip.
4. Skip the treadmill, and lounge on the couch for hours on end. This gives you a lack of energy, and adds to the sallow complexion we’ve been creating from the above tips.
5. Ignore the beauty in the world around you. You will become uninspired to look and feel your best. This will most definitely show in your attitude, and posture.
Embrace each one of these steps wholeheartedly, and poor posture, blotchy skin, limp hair, and a lack of zest for life can soon be yours.
Let’s cry mutiny on these ideas! We’ll actually tackle these in future posts, but I thought a fun, tongue in cheek post would help get you thinking about each of these things, and where you might need to make some changes.
Know of any more beauty slayers? I’d love to read about them in the comments.