I didn’t get my 44 While 44 List written until March of this year. I did manage to get some things done, but really, the list was a bit unrealistic as our lives were completely up in the air with our year long moving process. It’s still not over. In fact, I’m typing this from our new to us travel trailer waiting for closing day on our new home. However, the end is in sight. With that coming upon us soon, I went ahead and made my 45 While 45 list. There are some things I re-added because I really want to accomplish them or would like to do more of them. There were other things I took off because I completed them, didn’t think they should be on a bucket list, or I put on hold.
My birthday is October 29th, so I have until October 28th, 2016 to complete as much as I can from this year’s birthday bucket list.
Red = completed
Green = in progress
Purple = notes
1. Move into our new home.
2. Participate in NaNoWriMo 2015.
3. Read more books: 45 Books While 45.
4. Write poetry —> 5?
5. Build a fairy garden.
6. Grow as a photographer.
7. Start my own business.
10. Knit and or crochet.
11. Create a mixed media art piece.
12. Submit my work for publication.
13. Run a 5k.
14. Play a song on my guitar.
15. Play a song on the piano.
16. Learn to speak Spanish.
17. Learn to communicate in sign language.
18. Plan a getaway for Bob and me.
19. Complete a singing course.
20. Choose to educate myself more.
21. Begin How To Be….
22. Refashion some clothing into something new.
23. Decorate my home with my photographs.
24. Begin Bible Journaling as a form of meditating on scripture.
25. See a concert or band performance.
26. Ride a horse.
27. Shoot a handgun.
28. Send handwritten notes.
30. Plan a camping trip.
31. Watch more Doctor Who classics… Finish at least the 1st doctor’s shows?
32. Start Washed With Tears ministry.
33. Brew some flowering tea.
34. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation.
35. Host a costume party.
36. Shoot a crossbow.
37. Learn to throw a knife.
38. Dance with my husband.
39. Complete a painting on canvas.
40. Get a new puppy and begin training.
41. Visit family and friends back east.
42. Plant a garden.
43. Get and enjoy riding a bike.
44. Go hiking.
45. Love on family, friends and others extravagantly. Embrace new people and experiences.