Last year’s list had a few completed items which is pretty amazing considering what a crazy year it ended up being. I developed what appear to be seizures, our grandson didn’t have an easy birth, and we had a quite sudden job change. There were other things, but these were the main ones that took a lot of time and energy to get through. In fact, I’m beginning this list really late considering my birthday was in October and this is now March. But I’m looking forward to tackling it and seeing how far I can get. Most of these are repeated from last year simply because I still want to do them. I have until October 28th, 2015.
Red = completed
Green = in progress
1. Read 44 books. I actually finished my 43 books last year.
2. Move to a new house (in or around Salem).
3. Visit the ocean.
4. Plan a getaway with Bob.
5. Play a song on my guitar.
6. Complete singing course I own.
7. Run a 5k from start to finish.
8. Play a song on the piano.
9. Open my cottage shop and/or etsy store.
10. Finish rough draft of Midnight Ride.
11. Begin How to Be a D…
12. Write 5 poems. I think I only wrote one.
13. Complete an art piece.
14. Get nose pierced.
15. Learn photography basics.
16. Get a massage.
17. Get a cute pair of wellies.
Black and white polka dots – a Christmas gift
18. Decorate with my photographs.
19. Learn camera settings and features.
20. Submit something for publication.
21. Sew something.
22. Crochet something.
Finished two blankets and a crocheted bowl.
23. Knit something.
24. Embroider something.
25. Read the entire New Testament.
26. See a concert or band perform.
27. Ride a horse.
28. Shoot a handgun.
29. Make a beauty product.
30. Get my passport.
31. Send a handwritten letter.
32. Get a pedicure.
33. Start an ebook.
35. Go camping.
36. Watch old Doctor Who shows.
37. Get a dash cam.
38. Brew some flowering tea.
39. Plant a fairy garden with Amber.
40. Finish original Star Trek series. On to Captain Picard…
41. Travel out of the country.
42. Shoot a crossbow.
43. Get a nice knife and practice my aim.
44. Dance with my gorgeous husband.