One of my 40 Things While 40 goals is to read 40 books. Now if they were all novels, this would not be a challenge, but I’m hoping for a large chunk of them to be nonfiction, maybe even half of them. We’ll see how I do.
I’ll sort them by type to make it easier to track, cross out the ones I’ve finished, and make small notes about each one. I have until October 28th, 2011 the day before my birthday.
Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus ~ cute, quick read
2. The Penny by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford
3. Any Minute by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford
Scent by C.L. Kelly
Double Minds by Terri Blackstock
The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott
Captive Heart by Linda Chaikin
Silver Dreams by Linda Chaikin
Island Bride by Linda Chaikin
1. Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell
2. Have a New Kid by Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
3. Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
Gift of a Letter by Alexandra Stoddard
5. Pen on Fire by Barbara DeMarco-Barrett
6. Boyhood Daze by Dave Meurer
7. Through the Learning Glass by Cheri Fuller
8. When You Rise Up by R.C. Sproul Jr.
9. Prayer Partnerships by Quin Sherrer & Ruthanne Garlock
10. The Heart of Anger by Lou Priolo
11. Say Goodbye to Whining… by Scott Turansky & Joanne Miller
A Creative Companion by Sark