♥ 13 Things I’d Rather Be Doing Today ♥
2. Playing a brilliant piece of music on my acoustic guitar which would assume I knew how to play. My goal is to learn in 2008.
3. Capturing some amazing photographs with my beautiful camera which would mean I’d have to be out and about living life instead of sitting here on this machine.
4. Writing a blog post so attention getting that I have a couple hundred comments from fans who can’t help but leave their imprint on such an awesome and funny message by its own merits and not because it has a giveaway attached to it. (How’s that for a rambling sentence?)
5. Reading a captivating book where I’m lost in a different world.
6. Spending some time ALONE with my sexy husband.
7. Chatting it up with my friends as we laugh about every day life moments. Oh wait – this happens tomorrow! w00t
8. Writing THE END on my novel Midnight Ride because I’ve been working on it LONG ENOUGH. This will happen in 2008.
9. Heading out on a road trip. I love traveling to new places and seeing new things. Always exciting.
10. Visiting family – my nearest family is about 6 hours a way (depending on how heavy your foot is on the gas pedal). I won’t mention my best time.
11. Going on a ride along with my brother the cop. That would be fun.
12. Visiting Ireland. I love all things Ireland and visited there when I was a child. I want to go back someday.
13. Enjoying some laughs and giggles and hugs and kisses from my six kids. A distinct possibility and partially fulfilled already.
If you want to join in or read more Thursday Thirteen, click on the banner.