Happy Valentine’s Day
♥ 13 Things I Love ♥
1. I love Jesus who gave His life for me.
2. I love my husband who looks past my flaws (most of the time) and loves me for me.
3. I love my children who add so much wonder and excitement, love and acceptance to each day.
4. I love my dogs who are always happy to see me and are content to just be near me all day.
5. I love my cats who keep me humble.
6. I love nature for its beauty, inspiration and peace.
7. I love music which soothes the soul or gets you pumping.
8. I love books which open up new worlds an dallow you to escape the busyness of this one for a while.
9. I love photography because you capture snippets of life allowing you to live it over and over again.
10. I love friends because they show you that you are not alone.
11. I love blogging because you meet so many interesting people and get a peek into their lives.
12. I love relishing each moment of each day because that is living life to the fullest.
13. I love Valentine’s Day because it’s expected to be a little sappy and inspires your loved ones to be sappy with you.
If you want to join in Thursday Thirteen, click on the banner.